MIX Case Study
Iron Girl are events for women of all ages and fitness levels to discover their personal best by offering a choice of events in running, triathlon and duathlon.
They were struggling with the perception of being a highly competitive series (since they fell under the IronMan umbrella) as well as an event for kids because of the word “Girl”. They needed to communicate they were an event series for WOMEN striving for their own personal best.
- The solution we created was:
Every Girl has an Iron Core
- This is an empowering message that reminds every participant of the inner strength that is a part of all women.
- The statement takes the words Iron and Girl from the name and reassembles them to broaden the appeal to participants of all abilities.
- Strengthens the appeal of the brand to the experienced athlete.
Every Girl has an Iron Core is a message that really connects with both the seasoned competitor and the newcomer. This is a beautiful, aspirational and reinforcing statement that also neatly ties into the name of the event series. This strategy successfully elevated the Iron Girl brand and broadened it’s appeal to the audiences that were very difficult to connect with.
- Concept development
- Name development
- Brand strategy
- Promotion strategy & Toolkit
- Logo design
- Website design
- Social Media strategy & design
- Environmental design